You are the face of the company for Jungle Scout affiliates. If there is a reason that they opt to promote Jungle Scout over competitive products, it ultimately comes down to the relationship that they have developed with you that tips the scale. You are their ally in their business endeavors, helping them understand their audience, conceive of marketing campaigns, and convert more visitors into paying customers.
You are a service-oriented digital marketer who is creative in thought, affable by nature and knows how to have fun and entertain as well (there may not be a more fun job at the company, seriously!).
You have the unique blend of marketing chops, sales savvy, and a deep emotional quotient to help our successful affiliates achieve even more success.
Here is a more detailed look at the role:
What You’ll Do:
- Build Strong Relationships – Jungle Scout already has an amazing network of industry and thought-leaders, sharing content on entrepreneurship, e-commerce, lifestyle-design, and personal growth. It is your primary responsibility to connect with these affiliates to provide them with what they need to succeed in their pursuits.
- Coach and Advise Affiliates – Directly related to the point above, building the relationships with affiliates is the means to the end: the end being the success of affiliates.
- Manage Payments – You are the point-person for managing all affiliate commissions and payouts. This is work that requires attention to detail and consistency, as affiliates rely on this work to support their business!
- Create & Execute Co-Marketing Efforts – You will help Jungle Scout differentiate its affiliate program from competitors, and any other affiliate program, by conceiving and executing high-impact co-marketing efforts. This means that you will help create landing pages, special promotions, and packages, and help with converting affiliate traffic on-site.
- Increase Performance of Affiliates – The most important metric to defining success is measuring the increase in revenue per affiliate. Their success is your success, as is the case with any true partnership.
Who You Are:
- Proactive – address, and anticipate, any need that an affiliate would have, with the ultimate goal of helping them drive more traffic and sign-ups.
- Genuine – it is important that you connect on a personal level, to help build rapport with our affiliates. Jungle Scout is built on a foundation of authenticity, and helping others. Your genuine attitude, and ability to build strong relationships, will drive the success of affiliate account management.
- Empathetic – the types of personalities that are most successful as Jungle Scout affiliates like to have a good time. Travel, self-improvement, ambition….these are all things that affiliates value in their efforts to connect with their audience.
- Analytical – in order to help affiliates succeed, you need to understand what levers can be pulled to drive more referral traffic and affiliate sales. This requires a deep level of analytical thinking to understand the dynamics of what has worked, and not, and how we can do more of the effective campaigns.
- Digital Marketer – There is no getting around the necessity of having a baseline knowledge of digital marketing. After all, your “clientele” are ultimately digital marketers themselves, trying to get in front of the largest relevant audience possible. You know the basics of how to drive traffic, how to test and optimize for conversions, and how affiliates think about their business to get a larger audience.
Who We Are:
Jungle Scout is a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world, including offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money while educating and providing great service along the way.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, coworking benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Check us out!