Jungle Scout is killing it! We’re educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In less than three years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 90 with triple-digit revenue growth.
Now we’re looking for a Customer Support Representative to join the team and help our customers realize the full value of our product suite! The CSR will be assigned as the primary subject matter expert for the Jungle Scout products and will report to the Customer Support Manager.
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in AND if you live in TX, FL, OH or International..please read on!
What you’ll do:
- Answer questions. You’ll be answering customer questions as quickly and succinctly as possible. You’ve never met a question you couldn’t find an answer for.
- Communicate with customers. You’ll be on the front-lines of the customer experience; interacting with customers using email, chat, phone, video calls, Facebook, and more!
- Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously. You’ll keep customers happy and make sure they get the most from their purchase.
- Product expert. You’ll know your way around our products with your eyes closed. You’ll learn and master the use of Jungle Scout products quickly, and be excited to show a customer how it’s done.
- Inbox management. We like to set goals (and smash them). You’ll be responsible for meeting all company and department specific targets for email inboxes.
Who you are:
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Experienced. You’ve worked in customer service before (ideally for 2+ years) and are comfortable speaking with customers.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer first mindset.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You’re well versed in productivity tracking tools, hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Analytical. CSRs need strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
You get bonus points if you are...
- Flexible. This role will work one rotating Saturday every 4 to 5 weeks.
- A Remote Worker. You’ve worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
- An Amazon Seller. You speak the Amazon FBA language and have sold a product before!
About Jungle Scout:
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world, including offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing great service along the way.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, coworking benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest and Mexico.