Jungle Scout is killing it! We’re educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In less than three years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 75 with dramatic growth to revenue and a long runway in front of us.
Now we’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist/Manager to help bring to life the Jungle Scout brand! Our content is data-driven, user-centric and relatable to consumers across the world. Our audience reaches North America, Europe, and more. We are seeking a Content Marketing Specialist/Manager to accelerate the company’s digital content distribution and social media influence.
The position will require someone who has exceptional content creation and writing skills as well as social media marketing experiences. You know how to grow our impact on the China market leveraging social media platforms. You are also comfortable with translating content materials from English to Chinese.
What You’ll Do
- Translate. You will be translating content including blog posts, ebooks etc from English to Chinese.
- Create. You are a key part of the Jungle Scout Chinese market growth engine, creating compelling, educational, and localized content in the Chinese language to share with our audience. Content format includes blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, and even webinars, or anything else you think would make big impact.
- Marketing. You will be managing posts on WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Amazon selling related forums and any other platforms that can increase our brand awareness, engage with customers and generate leads.
- Analyze. We are a data-driven company. You’ll analyze key metrics of different content pieces and social media channels to identify opportunities to test new ideas and always improve performance like views, clicks, shares, downloads and signups!
Who You Are
- Located in China. You are currently living in Shenzhen and plan to stay for the foreseeable future.
- Experienced. You have 3+ years of work experience as a content creator (at least 1 in Chinese) and/or social media marketer. You have a prolific portfolio of digital content with your name on it or a successfully managed social media account with at least 50% growth rate year over year.
- Fluent in English. You can communicate in English in both writing and speaking with team members, and ability to translate content materials from English to Chinese.
- Fluent in Chinese. Ideally, Chinese is your native language. If it's not, you must be able to communicate in Chinese fluently.
- Creative. You have the mindset of seeking to understand what audiences need and create relevant and marketable content to meet their needs.
- Entrepreneurship. You have the ownership and strong will to share the value of Jungle Scout products to all of the Chinese Amazon sellers as well as potential sellers and help them to succeed.
- Organized. You’re hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Flexible. You can collaborate with a team of members in different time zones.
- Hardworking & driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadline.
- Team player. You are a team player and good at collaborating with team members.
- You are/were an Amazon Seller or have work experiences in cross-border eCommerce industry. So you can speak the same languages as our targeting audiences.
- Flexible Schedule. You can adjust schedules if needed in order to communicate with other team members in different time zones.
- Remote work. You’ve worked remotely before and already have a dedicated workspace.
- SEO skills. So you can help with keyword research and create compelling content around the keywords.
About Jungle Scout
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world with offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, coworking benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest and Mexico. Check us out!