Jungle Scout is killing it! We’re educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In less than three years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 100+ with triple-digit revenue growth, six profitable apps, and a steadfast mission to empower Amazon sellers worldwide.
Now we are looking to add another amazing Intermediate Full Stack Developer to the team in Vancouver, BC! You would report to an Engineering Manager
What you will be doing:
- Build new features. You’ll be architecting and implementing feature solutions on various web and mobile applications
- Scale, maintain and improve. You’ll be scaling and improving various existing codebases along with staging and production systems infrastructures.
- Project management. You will play an active role in project planning and management
- Participate and contribute. You will play a hand in peer code reviews as well as have input in the ongoing improvement of engineering practices and procedures.
- Mentor. We are firm believers in knowledge sharing and supporting team development. You will be mentoring junior developers on programming best practices.
Who you are:
- Know cloud infrastructure. You have at least some exposure to deploying and managing staging and production environments on Heroku or AWS
- AWS Savvy. It would be wicked if you had previously dabbled with AWS services, including EC2, RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, Lambda, Cloudwatch, SQS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Big data lover. We constantly have fun and challenging big data problems, your previous experience working on big-data applications would definitely add value
- Polyglot. You’re a pro at multiple different programming languages. Being a pro at spoken languages, like Cantonese or Mandarin, would be an asset as well
About Jungle Scout
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world, including offices in Austin, TX, Vancouver, BC and Shenzhen, China. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing phenomenal service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, coworking benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest and Mexico.